We’ve added a new group roster to Sumdog to help you manage your groups easier and quicker.
Groups can be used to organize students in your class into smaller sets. You can then set activities and view reports for each group of students.
How do I create a group?
- Use your class roster to set up your groups. All you need to do is click ‘select students’, choose your students and then ‘set group’
- Find out more here: How do I create a group?
With the new group roster, you can:
- Move students between groups by clicking and dragging them
- Select multiple students to move/remove from groups
- Search for students and find out which groups they currently belong to and add them into other groups
To find out more about our new group rosters and how to make the most out of them visit our help pages.
If you have any questions, get in contact with us at: email@example.com