…well, in the northern hemisphere, at least…
With so many Sumdog schools starting summer break, and some students moving to new schools, here’s how you can keep your school’s Sumdog account up to date.
If you have students who are leaving, you can remove their accounts from your school:
- Go to http://www.sumdog.com/teacher/students/ (you’ll need to log in);
- Choose the class you want to work with;
- Click “Edit”, above the list of students;
- Check the boxes beside the students you want to remove;
- Click “Remove” above the table, then “OK”, then “Save Changes”.
Once students have been removed, they’ll need to join a new school. We’ll keep their login working for 6 months, though, to give them time to do this.
If their new school doesn’t use Sumdog, the students can still keep their login active, by asking a parent to sign up for a free family login.
Next, we’re working on tools to let students join a new school. If students with Sumdog logins are joining your school, this will let them keep their password, progress and coins.